Topband: Best wire antenna for roof top location.

Nuradi yb0unc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:25:23 EDT 2015

Hi John,9V1VV
You are absolutely right...the main issue for operating topband is how to
get better and better S/N...finding a quiet place whenever possible...and
luckily...after that ...be a though one like a dog hound in the night till
morning...hearing for a new one ... hi hi

Best of luck for all of the 160M operator....

Nuradi YB0UNC