Topband: Folded CounterPoise ???

James Bennett w6jhb at me.com
Sat Aug 29 13:29:13 EDT 2015

Douglas,

My 160 meter antenna is also located in a corner. I put my FCP up along the two intersecting fences, such that there is a 90 degree bend, right at the center of the FCP. It works just fine in this configuration. So, if you are able to use a 90 degree installation of the FCP, give it a try - it ought to work for you as mine did for me.

73, Jim

Jim Bennett / W6JHB
Folsom, CA