Topband: rx preamps

Martin Kratoska marcom at centrum.cz
Sat Aug 29 17:54:23 EDT 2015

Yes, it is the latest version AFAIK. BTW the PCB is in process, it
should be double sided, ready for production at Seeed Studio or other
professional PCB maker. It is not needed for a single unit, WD8DSB has a
good design well suited for home production. If there interests enough,
I finalize my design and order the boards. Contact me on my private email:
martin at ok1rr.com
or
marcom at centrum.cz

73,