Topband: KD9SV-OK1RR relays ???

Douglas Ruz (CO8DM) co8dm at frcuba.co.cu
Sun Aug 30 08:41:39 EDT 2015

Tom and all members of the list thanks for your ideas and time !!!!.

I have a plan B:

I added a BNC female connector in the rear panel of my old Yaesu, FT747 (It
is an FT80C, the commercial version with metallic chassis) few months ago.

I was using that BNC to feed an SDR receiver using the same antenna.

If i add a SPDT switch also on the rear panel and RE-WIRE the BNC connection
i can get an RX port in my old radio and can connect an RX antenna...like
modern radios...Switch Pos A (main antenna at SO239)...Pos B (SO239 for TX
and BNC for RX)...i made few mods to my radio, so, i know it very well...

Maybe that will help...of course, i must add then an Front End Saver...still
need a fast relay !!!

Maybe the Plan A with a 5mS relay will be more easy...still need a fast
relay too !!!

73....Douglas, CO8DM

"No creo que haya alguna emoción más intensa para un inventor que ver alguna
de sus creaciones funcionando. Esa emoción hace que uno se olvide de comer,
de dormir, de todo." - Nikola Tesla