Topband: KD9SV-OK1RR relays ???

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:52:02 EDT 2015

How about back-to-back 1N4148 diodes (2 in series) across the RX path, and
a #47 incandescent lamp between those and the Beverage? That's what I do
here, among other things.

Those are in series with my preamp, which is almost always on. There's also
some variable resistance in series with the lamp and the Beverage switching
relays. I do that so that the signal from the Beverage is equal with the RX
signal from the inverted-L.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com