Topband: Tracking entities

Steven R Daniel, D.D.S. nn4t at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 11:32:03 EST 2015

Good morning. I am searching for the most efficient way to monitor the
activity of the countries I still need on 160 (other bands also). Currently
I am going to DX Summit, putting on the 160 filter and searching for the
prefix of the countries I still need. I then print the results, if any are
found. Effective but time consuming. Is there a program out there which can
sort data, such as that from DX Summit, by band and prefix, and create a
spread sheet for the past 30 days (that is the limit of Summit) showing
calls and times of activity for those stations? Any suggestions are most
welcome! Best, Steve, NN4T