Topband: 160m LP to LP DX contacts in 2015

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:20:45 EST 2015

Reversebeacon can shed some light on this today but data does not go back
to 2005.

I always chortle at the claims of power output that go to such high
precision like "4.7 watts". Reminds me a lot of when Jim burned down
Louie's apartment in the TV series Taxi, and Louie is trying to come up
with a fake dollar number for damage claims:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QsFDpTEl84

Tim N3QE