Topband: Weatherproofing F-type connectors

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 18 18:04:56 EST 2015

Renee speaks the truth :-)

I use these connectors myself Larry.  They have a double o-ring seal and
are indeed water proof.
Have been using them for quite some time now outside and no water intrusion.
I would advise to get a good quality compression tool.  You will be glad
you did.  PCT sells
good pro ones from their website but I found them cheaper on Amazon.

73,
Bob
K6UJ