Topband: ARRL 160CW Contest QRP Portable Op

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Dec 23 17:45:31 EST 2015

Great effort Paul and loved the writeup.  I’d say you did VERY well indeed.
I’ve done mobile in the SPTBDC contest 2 or perhaps even 3 times, usually
making only ½ as many QSO’s (but running 100w) and so compared to me, you
exceled !

I just lost all my wire antennas here for all bands,(ice!) so not sure what
the W1BB ‘test holds for me this weekend.   Maybe I’ll try to load up a
bedspring or ice-laden tree and make a few token QSO’s from here in FN66
(pronounced “Frozen Still Sux”

HI !

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey