Topband: The Stew Perry is Coming. Are You Ready?

w7dra at juno.com w7dra at juno.com
Thu Dec 24 02:14:26 EST 2015

after working defiantly on my hallicrafters S40 roofing filter and
reducing my 807 power supply down to 230 volts, instead of being home in
the noted pacific northwest 160 meter contest super station, i will be
portable in Aberdeen WA while doing Christmas with my daughter's family.

but never fear!!

 i will bring my NC125 and 6AU6/5763 5 watt rockbound transmitter and a
piece of wire to put in their tree

now i got to find out what grid square Aberdeen WA is in

mike w7dra/7

what? you didn't know S40s have a roofing filter?