Topband: re topband QRP

Tree tree at kkn.net
Fri Dec 25 16:05:03 EST 2015

One note about QRP stations in the Stew.

You do not need to sign /P so that the person knows you are QRP.  What you
need to do is send in your log.  The QRP bonus is given when doing the
cross checking automatically during the log check process.

So - signing /P does not good.

Sending in your log in the QRP category is the only way to give out the 4X
multiplier.

73 Tree N6TR