Topband: re topband QRP

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Sat Dec 26 12:39:22 EST 2015

Jim,

I disagree. Since it is a category I find that some operators appreciate the information. It sometimes leads to a discussion about our setups.

With regards to miscopying someone. If you cannot intrepret the information sent because of a weak signal QRM or QRN you have not made a valid contact.

Mike N2MS