Topband: Remote Operation

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:12:52 EST 2015

Hi,

I just pulled my last license (now expired) from the desk drawer and
looked at it. It refers to my primary station and has the physical
address. I'm pretty sure my current license will bear the same
information. It's up for renewal and maybe the new one will be
"different". Other parts of the rules regulate our emitted signals and
NOT our received signals. I have read and/or heard that in some other
countries receivers were or are regulated. Therefore - YMMV.

73,

Bill  KU8H