Topband: [Bulk] Re: Out-of-Turn Callers

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 4 06:45:01 EST 2015

I hold no malice against KK6ZM whatsoever!! After all this is only a hobby.

Several years ago I was laying the pipe on 80 CW chasing a rare one with
marginal copy.. I got an e-mail from a DXer saying that I was calling
out of turn. I could have replied with a standard military FOXTROT
UNITED but I did not. I simply said that in the heat of battle one
sometimes forgets..

This is not a capital offense... Let's move on from this nonsense..

Many decades ago Buck Joyner (W4TO, SK about 1970) was on 20 AM. A DXer
came in and said "W4TO, you are wide"... Buck came back and said "I'm
not wide, I'm just loud" with that pair of 4-1,000A's!!!

73,

John, W4NU
K4JAG (1959 to 1998)