Topband: Radial Plate Designs - dual hole compression lugs

m.r. mrc02 at kinderteacher.com
Wed Feb 4 20:44:11 EST 2015

http://ecat.burndy.com/Comergent/burndy/search/YA*FX*

this is just the top line manufacturer of compression lugs, the link should take you to
the page for dual hole lugs

Similar products are available from a number of suppliers. All the major communications
hardware suppliers have a variety - Talley, Tessco, SitePro1, to name just a few

Be prepared for sticker shock,  These are NOT your surplus or swap meet lugs

Sitepro probably has them at the lowest price in small (or large ) quantity

http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=15     this list shows both single
and double hole, long and short shank

They also have galvanized bolts and nuts - and stainless - to bolt it all together with.
Fanatics use silicon bronze bolts, nuts, washers when making a ground system  - usually
for surge/lightening reduction grounding systems, but they will work just fine for a
radial system.

Robin
WA6CDR