Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N

Tod tod at k0to.us
Thu Feb 5 10:12:44 EST 2015

What difference does it make? Who cares if someone else, rich or not, cheats?
We should encourage them to work K1N as quickly as possible and then go away.

I leave you with a Shakespeare quote, "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, but signifying nothing".

Tod, K0TO

Sent from my iPad air