Topband: [PVRC] AC line safety capacitors

KE1F Lou lmecseri at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 17:53:00 EST 2015

Jim,

As the result of such incidents, UL developed across line capacitor
program to test
capacitors for such applications.

That program is under UL's component recognition system.

Across the line capacitors are tested and recognized for such
application and for
no other applications. such as RF.

73 Lou  KE1F.