Topband: K1N On Line Log

N1SV n1sv at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 07:25:28 EST 2015

It's good to know that I'm not crazy either.  My 160 contact from Monday night hasn't showed up yet though all the others following have.  I remember the contact distinctly as it was ridiculously easy to work them and they were S9+20.  But like you I'll just work them again!

Les, N1SV

Sent from my iPhone