Topband: K1N what time are they QRV on top?

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:07:23 EST 2015

No not tonight but I worked them on their first night on 160 and again
this morning when they were making many lonely CQ's.  I was able to sign
KV4FZ/QRP and they came right back.  My point here is if they can hear 1
watt at about 700 miles on TB they are hearing very well in spite of the
QRN and have a superb setup on 160 meters.

Herb, KV4FZ.