Topband: K1N what time are they QRV on top?

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Fri Feb 6 23:34:15 EST 2015

Nodir, Don't forget to let one of the pilots know of your TB reception
from EY8 and your limited window
.
Tony, K2SG is very helpful as I am trying to get their attention on 28
Mhz backscatter which is a significant challenge. We are only 700 miles
apart and skip will not do it but backscatter might as I was hearing K1N
559 by beaming to SA on 10 but of course I have no chance with the huge
40 over pile ups this way.

Herb, KV4FZ