Topband: Tensioning of RG58 coax for 2-way Beverage

Roger D Johnson n1rj at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 8 11:28:20 EST 2015

I think Mike has a point. In TV use, the messenger cable is isolated from the
signals
flowing thru the interior of the coax. For a Beverage antenna, it's the outside
of the
shield that picks up the signal. I don't know if the closely coupled messenger wire
would have a detrimental effect or not.

73, Roger