Topband: K1N DQRM Tracking Project

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:11:42 EST 2015

I didn't see the ARRL article, but I have researched this on the Web. Type
these words into Google:

fcc hf df

The first hit is a map of where they all are. Most are unmanned. They are
all linked to a single manned command center.

I'm not certain what type of antennas they use. I studied the satellite
images, but all I could make out were the antenna support structures. It
looked like V-beams to me, but I'm not sure.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com