Topband: K1N DQRM Tracking Project

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:23:32 EST 2015

> I've been ham since 1969 and there has always been a issue with DQRM.
>
> Mike N2MS

Yes, it has been with us a long time. Largely (but not entirely) a legacy of the 75m AM v. SSB wars of the early 1960s. But in numerous discussions of the K1N issue was the first time I have ever heard of "DQRM". The addition of that term to our jargon must mean the problem has now surpassed some critical mass of pervasiveness.

Don k4kyv