Topband: PQ0T - Trindade Is.

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sun Feb 15 10:25:51 EST 2015

Paulo, I will send a Pay Pal amount today but the shirt is not
required.  Just put the money in our account.    since you probably
won't have an internet connection please advise be before you travel
what times and frequencies you will check 160 meters.  I saw a picture
of Trinidade and think a sloping wire 175 feet long from one of the
rocks and series tuned with a 350pf variable against a ground connection
would work on 160 meters.  However  this all depends on if your location
has an opening to the north and northwest for our location. If the
mountain blocks your pattern this way it will most likely not be possible.

Forte Abracos meu chape,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ