Topband: HC1PF on TB Tuesday 17th February 2015

Ross Primrose n4rp at n4rp.com
Tue Feb 17 10:35:52 EST 2015

HC1PF is, according to QRZ, a whopping 10' (yeah, minutes, not degrees)
south of the equator. Summer/winter is pretty much meaningless that
close to the equator...

73, Ross N4RP

On 2/17/2015 4:50 AM, Charlie Cunningham wrote:
> Well, do keep in mind, Rune, that it's summertime in Ecuador, and he has
> summertime QRN, whereas it's wintertime in LA , so the band is quieter where
> you are! J
>

> 73,
>
> Charlie,K4OTV

FCC Section 97.313(a) “At all times, an amateur station must use the minimum transmitter power necessary to carry out the desired communications.”