Topband: TI9/3Z9DX

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:35:01 EST 2015

Conditions to EU on 160M last night were just superb. Might be best to just
let TI9 work EU given these conditions.

This AM before I went to work (1100Z), I got them on 160M CW. They weren't
loud but were peaking up above the noise quite often.

I have listened for them when spotted on phone on the high bands and found
nothing but kc cops.

Tim N3QE