Topband: Yikes

Larry Burke wi5a at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 21:32:25 EST 2015

Their website shows the various ways to get a card. The $6 fee is for
ClubLog, which is very convienient.

QSL methods:

U.S.A. Direct: Minimum S.A.S.E. (Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope)

World Direct: S.A.E. (Self-Addressed Envelope) plus minimum $2 or 1 IRC

OQRS Direct and bureau: via CLUBLOG

Regular Bureau: via N2OO c/o the W2 QSL Bureau

LOTW: Sooner rather than later.

- Larry K5RK