Topband: TI9/3Z9DX

K1FZ-Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Mon Feb 23 20:31:10 EST 2015

Mike. I emailed Dom asking for a 160 meter, time specific, North
America standby.  On  02/22/2015 they were on working mixed instead
of just Europe.  The opening to Northern New England was only about
15 minutes long.   Found their listening frequency, called them at
0331 UTC  and  made the contact on the first call.
It also worked out well with many other North America stations making
the contact.

Thanks Mike, appreciate the help,

Bruce-K1FZ

Email Dom 3Z9DX. I had a log problem and he answered me immediately. I