Topband: Brave New World

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 25 16:56:12 EST 2015

Well the same thing is going on with the Olympics.  Steroids are supposedly
banned if you get caught.  New ways to hid the use of steroids continues.
Eventually the use of steroids will be accepted because the regulators fail.
Same thing with ham radio.  New ways to cheat are evolving, are being
accepted by some and will eventually become the norm.  I am not referring to
someone who has a remote a few miles from his home.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.