Topband: Brave New World

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Wed Feb 25 17:24:37 EST 2015

Sounds like phone sex to me....not my bag.

You can hang up a picture of whatever partner you like and call them your significant other...just can't substitute for being there.

Next big thing will be to drop a package station on Scarborough Reef and have a remote team operate it and call it a DXpedition and hand out DXCC credit for it....

Time to join AMSAT...

Cecil
K5DL

Sent using recycled electrons.