Topband: ham radio- NOT

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:57:32 EST 2015

The last trip from Navassa in 1969 from the rope ladder to the supply
boat via a small wooden dingy, the dinghy broke apart and sank.  The
trips from Jamaica to and from were horrific with the high seas and the
nauseating and constant smell of diesel fuel from the exhaust. Prior to
this there were some DX-peditions to very rare rock entities from a
hotel room in a nearby country, from British Columbia so the path
appeared to be from China, and from the comfort of a sailboat tied up to
the pier in various Caribbean Islands.  The stories of these exploits
still circulate around at Visalia and Dayton.

Herb, KV4FZ