Topband: Question...

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:51:08 EST 2015

Hi Eddy,

You certainly can. However, you may not. I suspect the Japanese
regulatory agency will have some say in how you operate in Japan and
what you may use for a callsign. Your real question might be "will
dishonest hams do this?" Probably. But where are you going to find any
dishonest people (hams or not)? <evil grin>

73,

Bill  KU8H