Topband: 160 Worked All States

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri Jan 9 13:47:15 EST 2015

The only state I need for phone 6BWAS is Vermont on 160 phone.
Worked it many times on CW.  I'll be on for
CQWW160 phone beaming Vermont, if I can find a
run frequency.  The band doesn't usually open up to VT
from the left coast until at least 10PM VT time,
especially that late into the season.

73

Rick N6RK