Topband: 160 Worked All States

Charlie weeksmgr at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:34:20 EST 2015

It has been many years since I have spent any significant time contesting.  Several stations are active in WV on the contests, especially N8II and K8JQ but there are others.   My main on air activity is DX chasing.  Emails are frequently received from folks seeking a WV  LoTW confirmation on the bands 160 through 6.   I am always glad to arrange a sked.

Just drop an email to weeksmgr at hotmail.com  and I will try to help you.

73 Charlie (Chas) N8RR
Charleston WV