Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:29:07 EST 2015

But what if I order up a dry pair from the telephone company for an RX a
mile away.  here his costs only $11 per month per mile and would provide
remote audio back to the shack with tranformer center tap to ground used
for limited frequency control.  Is that in accordance with the rules?
Amile would probably get me out of the induction zone of a near by QRO
station that cleans out the band on 160 here,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ