Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Jan 20 13:45:51 EST 2015

With a remote receiver it is easy to listen on the band while you are
transmitting. It is much more difficult to run SO2R on a single band when
the transmit and receive antennas are on the same property. This gives
stations with remote receivers, even in the same geographical area, a big
advantage.

John KK9A