Topband: EP6T and outside world

ALEXEY OGORODOV ua4wae at mail.ru
Tue Jan 20 15:26:10 EST 2015

 That has kept me preplexed since the expedition began - not a single word in the TB reflector. How come? Usually even a minor expedition with TB claims is being widely discussed. I think everyone in NA, SA, OC hopes to log them despite East EU wall and QRN/QRM issues fellows have been dealing with. I've been hearing them on TB on my SS till abt 2.12 UT up and down, max S4. Other bands they are resonably loud but focused mostly on EU. I hope they will find time for SA.

Congratulations to Florida Plumbers Team (since they have the pipeline)! Well done, boys!

73 Alex
HC2AO