Topband: EP6T

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Wed Jan 21 10:51:57 EST 2015

This should have been easy, but no joy here.  EP6T was peaking S9 in
Alabama last night on 80 meters.  They were 30 dB over my noise floor.
That means there should be stations from NA at least S9 at their end.
It's pretty bad when they can't copy an S9 signal.

They did a little better on 80 Monday night.  I wrote down the calls of
25 NA stations they worked and there were a few more that I didn't write
down.  They peaked at about S8 Monday night.

I haven't heard a peep from them on 160, maybe because I was spending
too much time on 80 where I thought I was going to be a slam-dunk.

Jerry, K4SAV