Topband: Fwd: Re: EP6T and outside world

K1FZ-Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Wed Jan 21 11:24:03 EST 2015

    Congrats Herb,  Only 5 have made it on 160 meters from North America.

 Special  Congrats to JC,  N4IS  who is proving that it can be done from a small house lot.

 73
 Bruce-K1FZ

On 160 and 80 EP6T is best on my 900 foot East Beverage and down at
 least a 10 db difference on 80 when I switch to the 45 degree Beverage.

 Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ

----- End forwarded message -----