Topband: WY and NV - got 'em!

Goldtr8 (KD8NNU) goldtr8 at charter.net
Sun Jan 25 14:44:26 EST 2015

WL7E was spotted about 11:30 UTC , I listened on the spott frequency till
just before sunrise in MI and I never heard him.  He was spotted multiple
times on and others were making calls but they were all one way from my QTH.

Jim what time did he show up on the air by you?

~73
Don
KD8NNU
2014 3905CC Top Gun :-)