Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

john w8wej at citynet.net
Fri Jan 30 09:23:34 EST 2015

Amen@!!!!   but,,if" they" make it that simple, "they" no longer have
job security...
Most every award , etc developed is with the idea of more activity and
more income/members for "them"--follow the money....
Back in the day,  when I would work a new country, and was sure of it, I
did not try to work it again, every band , every mode, every
operator--kind of like hunting,   I never took more game, than I could
eat or give to some one else..   I just think that this award stuff has
gotten silly and stupid, and a lot us , including me, has(had) bought in
to it...
At 73 I should worry a lot more about other things other than about
reaching  2000 band countries...in total that should mean very little,
and certainly does not indicate that I am such a hot shot op...
Bring on k1n!! I need them on 160--but that is now a personal
goal,,,some where along the line,, we(I) need to get a grip--since 15
yrs of age, ham radio has been and still  is my life,, but golly, there
are surely other things..(I have a dog)
Tom, thanks for your comments and giving me a reality   check
73 john