Topband: loops and half square antennas

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 23:05:59 EDT 2015

Since I never had a low horizontal loop on 160 meters, I never did A/B
tests.  I just did extensive research (long story, I don't have time to
explain).

What I had in mind was that if people who sing the praises of horizontal
loops --especially for 160m over ~500 miles-- did so, they might learn
something useful. :-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com