Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week - I'm looking for input

Chortek, Robert L Robert.Chortek at berliner.com
Sat Jul 11 12:23:08 EDT 2015

People should be free to operate any way they please - within the rules.  I understand this discussion is about what the rules "should" be.

It's all about having fun!  It's also about striking a reasonable balance between the many benefits of remote operation (discussed here multiple times) and the "disruption" caused by the rapid expansion of remote operation (also discussed here).

To each his own I say and don't worry about the "other guy".  Be satisfied with what you accomplished - in the way you chose to do it.

Let's put this into perspective- People are dying out there.  This issue is really not important.

73,

Bob AA6VB