Topband: The Remote Question..

Dave Heil k8mn at frontiernet.net
Sun Jul 12 18:28:23 EDT 2015

Bill,

There was no competition among those who walked to school, no matter
what the distance.  There were no awards, annual listings, pins,
certificates, plaques or such.

The internet is akin to telephones and cable television more than to
amateur radio.  If you're making your way to Topband DXCC with stations
on both coasts and receivers/antennas on various continents, you are not
operating in the spirit of the awards.

73,

Dave Heil K8MN