Topband: CW Touch Key

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:13:24 EDT 2015

Hi Jim,

I'm getting into some 'age related' neurological decline too and I'm
interested, too. If you try those keys and they help please let us know.
I'm sure you and I are NOT the only ones! The most noticeable decline
involving my fingers comes when I double click the computer mouse or use
the paddles or bug. So far it has only slowed me down but I am not
expecting it to get any better.

It seems to take me all day to do what I used to do all day!

73,

Bill  KU8H