Topband: HFTA

James Wolf jbwolf at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 20:10:55 EDT 2015

I wonder if someone can help me with getting the terrain for HFTA.

It appears that the Microdem site has a virus in their program download.
When I try to install the version from the web site, it tries to delete
bootmgr, pagefile.sys, etc.  Then it ends with a unexpected memory leak
exception.   I have the old version of Microdem on my 2004 antenna book CD,
but it doesn't want to install in Windows 7 (imagine that).  I have the .dem
files that need to be merged (because I am close to a grid line, but I can't
do anything with them without Microdem.

Would someone be willing to take the files merge them and output the .pro
files I need for HFTA?

Thanks,

Jim - KR9U