Topband: fishnet beacon

Art Snapper art at nk8x.net
Mon Jul 27 19:53:32 EDT 2015

I was a bit surprised by the apparent grey line propagation. Bruce's
observation of the beacon being located near the Grand Banks, would be
consistent with the timing.
The loop had been oriented toward W1AW a few days prior, so the heading was
reasonably correct.
The QRN in lower Michigan has been exceptionally bad this summer. It seems
like there have been thunderstorms every day either here in Michigan or in
nearby northern Indiana.

Art NK8X

ᐧ