Topband: Topband loading coil

Max Cotton m0ghq at outlook.com
Sat Jun 6 09:42:42 EDT 2015

Just chopped the fibreglass webs out and now no change, I would not have thought it would affect this coil, so something else must have altered since two days ago (Had to work) affecting the way the SWR is reacting.Pity, I was pleased with the result, now to try to increase the Q of the coil without altering the resonance, I cannot go longer on the top wire as it would extend over my property boundary, hence the loading coil.73 Max M0GHQ