Topband: Antenna relays

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:48:02 EDT 2015

Are you hot-switching these?
Or, could they be placed at a point where the current is higher than the
relay's rating?

In any case, I bought three or four different replays based on a discussion
here (around October 9, 2014), and FWIW, I see just now that none of them
are Omron G6RN. They are:

Mouser 653-G2R-1-E-T130DC12 (10 kV, not sealed); internal photos at
www.w0btu.com/files/misc/Omron_relay_G2R-1-E-T130/
Mouser 655-RTE-24012
? K1CK012W (16 A)

This is just food for thought. I have yet to finish the remote antenna
switch project here using those.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com