Topband: DxCoffee - Daily updates

James Rodenkirch Rodenkirch_LLC at msn.com
Mon Nov 2 08:36:24 EST 2015

Just in case you don't know about this DX "info site," check out the first bullet below re monthly dxpeditions at the hamradioweb forum....

Here's a link to that site - I like it!!

http://www.hamradioweb.org/forums/

72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

[http://www.hamradioweb.org/forums/images/misc/vbulletin3_logo_white.gif]<http://www.hamradioweb.org/forums/>

hamradioweb.org - Powered by vBulletin
Benvenuto in hamradioweb.org. Se questa è la tua prima visita, controlla le F. A. Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) del forum. Per entrar a far parte della comunità ...
Read more...<http://www.hamradioweb.org/forums/>